Financial planning is more than just product advice. It requires a person to spend some time soul searching to understand what is important to them in life, to determine how to achieve their goals and to action what is required to make it actually a reality.
Our role as your adviser is to help you to build a clear picture of your ideal future, including your goals and aspirations and to prepare the strategies and recommendations that will enable you to succeed in your endeavours.
All of our advice, recommendations and strategic work must be centered around your own individual personal objectives. Unfortunately there is never a one size fits all approach and each situation is unique.
The four key areas of focus
We believe that by effectively managing the areas below you will be well on the way to achieve your lifestyle and financial goals.
- Cash-flow Management – maximising cash-flow and implementing a workable budget
- Wealth Creation – building your wealth
- Risk Management – protecting your wealth through personal insurances
- Estate Planning – ensuring your wealth is effectively passed on to your beneficiaries
What do our clients have in common
"They all want help to make managing or growing their finances easier, a good lifestyle for their family and to save money"
What we can help you with
- Life Insurance
- Income Protection Insurance
- Trauma Insurance
- Total and Permanent Disability Insurance
- Business Expense Insurance
- Key Person Insurance
- Superannuation Consolidation
- Debt Management
- Self-Managed Superannuation Funds (SMSF)
- Purchasing Property through your Superannuation
- Savings Plans
- Education Funding
- Investment Planning/Wealth Creation strategies
- Pre-Retirement Planning
- Retirement Planning
Watch Scottie's Insurance Story
Discover how to Reduce your Insurance Premiums
Meet the person behind the company - Rebecca Howarth