1. Instructions on how to enter and other details contained within promotional advertisements for this competition form part of the conditions of entry.
2. By entering the competition, entrants agree to abide by these Terms and Conditions.
3. The Terms and Conditions of this competition are governed by the laws of the State of Western Australia.
4. The competition is being run by PEB Group WA Pty Ltd 696 Beaufort Street, Mount Lawley 6050.
5. The ”Win a $1000 Harvey Norman Voucher” commences at 6 am Australian Western Standard Time (AWST) on 16/3/16.
6. The closing time for entering the competition is on completion of the 20th consultation booked with our property investment advisor.
7. Entry to the competition is limited to residents of Western Australia over 18 years of age. To enter the competition, the entrant must:
I. Qualify for an in-home consultation by:
a. Having a household income of over $80,000
b. Having over $100,000 of equity
c. Owning or having a mortgage on their family home
II. Invite PEB Invest to conduct an appraisal for a property investment strategy tailored to their situation either at their home or at the PEB Invest’s office, 696 Beaufort Street, Mount Lawley WA 6050.
III. Be one of the first 20 consultations booked after the commencement date of the competition.
8. Entry to the competition is free. Entrants will be responsible for all costs associated with entering the competition, which may include costs associated with accessing the internet.
9. Staff employed by any of the PEB group of companies and their immediate family members are not eligible to enter the competition.
10. There will be one winner who will receive one $1000 Harvey Norman Voucher.
11. The winners will be chosen one week after the 20th consultation is at the office of PEB Group, 696 Beaufort Street Mount Lawley 6050. Public are invited to attend.
12. The winners will be chosen by the Marketing Manager of PEB Group WA Pty Ltd and will be chosen at random.
13. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. Entrants shall not contact judges for direct feedback on the judging process or results.
15. The prize winner will be contacted within seven (7) days of the draw by email.
16. If the prize winner does not respond to claim the prize within twenty‐one (21) days of the draw, a re‐draw will be conducted within thirty (30) days of the original draw date, in the same location, and with the same method. Redraws will continue in the same manner until the prize has been claimed by the prize winner.
17. The voucher will be delivered to the winner.
18. The prize winner, may be required to provide evidence of their identity (such as photographic ID, birth certificate or current passport) when receiving the prize.
19. The prize winner will be responsible for all costs associated with collecting and using the prize.
20. By entering the competition, the entrant agrees for PEB Group WA Pty Ltd to use their name and suburb to advertise the winners of the competition.
21. The prize is not redeemable for cash or an alternative prize.
22. The prize is not transferrable.
23. The prize winner’s name will be published on the PEB Group Facebook page and website. By entering the competition, entrants grant PEB Group permission to use their full name and suburb on its website.
24. PEB Group is not responsible in any manner whatsoever for any problems or any financial costs incurred, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other persons related to or resulting from participation in this competition.
25. PEB Group accepts no responsibility and shall not be held legally liable or responsible for any accident, loss, injury or damage to any individual or property whether direct or indirect, whether in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise arising out of or in connection with the competition or the prize, either during or after the competition.
26. Entry into the competition signifies acceptance of all conditions. Entrants are required to abide by the Terms and Conditions as presented.
27. Personal information provided by an entrant to PEB Group for the purpose of entering the Competition will be collected, used and disclosed in accordance with PEB Group’s Privacy Statement. A copy of the privacy statement is available at http://pebgroup.com.au/legal/privacy-statement. Personal information collected will be kept strictly confidential and will not be sold, reused, rented, loaned or otherwise disclosed to any third party otherwise than in accordance with the PEB Group’s privacy statement and these Terms and Conditions.
28. By entering and participating, entrant agrees to hold harmless, defend and indemnify Facebook from and against any and all claims, demands, liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), losses, costs or expenses, with respect to or arising out of or related to (i) entrant’s participation in the Sweepstake, or (ii) entrant’s participation in any Prize related activities, acceptance of a Prize and/or use or misuse of a Prize (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s).
29. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.