How we collect personal information
We collect personal information directly from you when interviewing you, from any of the forms you fill out and return to us, through our website, via all online digital platforms, including but not limited to Facebook, competitions, referral programs, and over the phone when we speak with you.
The personal information we collect
PEB Group may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about you personally that you provide for the purpose of registering with the website;
- information about you personally that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the services that PEB Group provides;
- information about your use of this website;
- information about transactions carried out over this website; and
- any other information that you send or provide to PEB Group.
The personal information that you provide to us, and we collect, for the purposes of providing our services to you may include, but is not limited to:
- identification details such as your name, date of birth, address, drivers licence, passport, birth certificate and occupation;
- bank statements and statements for your credit and store cards;
- home loan, investment loan, personal loan and car loan statements;
- detailed information regarding your income, superannuation, employment and tax; and
- details of all of your assets and liabilities.
How we store personal information
PEB Group stores all personal information that they collect on a secure database.
PEB Group is committed to keeping the personal information that you provide us secure, and we will take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information.
How we use personal information
PEB Group primarily uses your personal information so that we can provide our services to you. PEB Group may also use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- enable you to access and use the website services;
- send to you information that you request;
- make recommendations to you in respect of our services;
- supply to you services that you purchase; and
- send you marketing communications, which you may decline to receive at any time by contacting us.
PEB Group may disclose your personal information to our related bodies corporate, financial planners, other employees and agents that we use in the ordinary operation of our business.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, PEB Group may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
PEB Group stores all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
PEB Group is committed to keeping the personal information that you provide us secure, and PEB Group takes reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information, by ensuring that IT systems have passwords and virus scanning software and by monitoring staff access to personal information.
PEB Group will not sell or give to third parties any of your personal information, unless required or authorised under the exemptions set out in the Privacy Act. PEB Group will not disclose your personal information to any overseas recipients.
Access to personal information
You can request us to provide access to the personal information that we hold about you, and in such instances, we will provide you with access to that information.
We also want to ensure that the personal information we hold about you is accurate, complete and up to date, and you can request that we correct the personal information we hold about you. To help us with this, please contact us if any of the information you have provided changes.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes. Further information on the Privacy Act and the Australian Privacy Principles can be found on The Office of the Australian Information Commissioner at: https://www.oaic.gov.au/privacy-law/privacy-act/australian-privacy-principles.
This website may at times contain links to other websites.
PEB Group is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contacting PEB Group and providing feedback
28B Sexton Road
Inglewood WA 6052
Telephone: 1300 187 894
If you wish to make a complaint, please contact us, and we will acknowledge your complaint within seven days of receipt, and will provide you with a decision on your complaint within 30 days of receipt.
PEB Group and its associated entities:
PEB Finance is a trading name of PEB Brokers Pty Ltd ACN 604 784 401 | Australian Credit Licence 389510 | Credit Representative Number 476313.
PEB Real Estate is a trading name of PEB Real Estate Pty Ltd (Licensee) ACN 604 199 617 | Triennial Number RA70508.
Property Equity Builders is a trading name of PEB Group WA Pty Ltd ACN 142 958 254.
PEB Financial Planning is a trading name of PEB Group WA Pty Ltd ACN 142 958 254. Rebecca Howarth and Howarth (WA) Pty Ltd ACN 159 904 980 trade as PEB Financial Planning. Rebecca Howarth (ARN 244928) and Howarth (WA) Pty Ltd (ARN 433328) are Authorised Representatives of NEO Financial Solutions Pty Ltd ACN 141 607 098. AFSL 385845.