Terms and Conditions of Entry
PEB Group - Voice of the Customer
Competition: Customer Survey
1. Information on how to enter forms part of these conditions of entry. Participation in this
promotion constitutes acceptance of these conditions of entry.
2. Entry is open only to Australian residents except directors, management and employees (and
the immediate families of directors, management and employees) of the Promoter or the
agencies or companies associated with this promotion.
3. Contestants must be over 18 to be eligible to enter this competition.
4. The promotion commences on 01/12/2016
5. To enter, you must
a) be invited to participate in the PEB Customer Survey
b) complete the survey in full.
6. Multiple entries per month are not allowed.
7. Entries must be received by the Promoter during the Promotion Period. One valid entry per
month will be admitted for current monthly prize draw only. A valid entry will not be admitted
to more than one monthly prize draw. The month a valid entry is received by promoter defines
which monthly prize draw it is admitted to. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any
problems or technical malfunction of any communication network or for any late, lost,
incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims
or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft,
destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise. The Promoter has
no control over telephone communications, networks or lines and accepts no responsibility for
any problems associated with them, whether due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction
or otherwise. The Promoter is not liable for any consequences of user error including (without
limitation) any costs incurred.
8. Prize Draw: The prize draw will be held at the end of each month
9. The first valid entry randomly drawn each month, will win one $100 gift card
10. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. The value of
the prizes is accurate as at the commencement of this promotion. The Promoter accepts no
responsibility for any variation in the value of a prize after that date. If for any reason a prize
is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another item for it, in its sole
discretion, of equal or higher value, subject to the approval of the gaming authorities in each
State/Territory, where relevant. The promoter accepts no responsibility for the use of any
prepaid gift card prizes won. Each prize winner accepts all responsibility for the use of the
prepaid gift card won and agrees to abide by the separate Terms and Conditions relevant to
the specific prepaid gift card.
11. The winners will be notified by telephone and/or in writing by email and may have their names and Suburb of residence only published on PEB group’s website and Facebook page. By entering this Promotion, each entrant requests that his or her phone number and email address details not be published.
12. If a winning entry is deemed not to comply with these conditions of entry, the entry will be
discarded and a new winner of that prize will be determined by drawing a further valid entry.
13. The judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, disqualify all entries from, and prohibit further
participation in this Promotion by, any person who tampers with or benefits from any
tampering with the entry process or with the operation of the Promotion or acts in violation of
these conditions, acts in a disruptive manner or acts with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten
or harass any other person.
15. If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including
by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised
intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which
corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this
Promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the
Promotion, or invalidate any affected entries, subject to the approval of the gaming authorities
in each state and territory, where required.
16. The Promoter, its associated agencies and companies and the agencies and companies
associated with this promotion will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation,
indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or
death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence) in
connection with this Promotion or accepting or using a prize, except for any liability which
cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by
17. In the event of a prize not being accepted or claimed within 3 months of the monthly prize
draw, the relevant prize winner's entry will be deemed invalid and the Promoter reserves the
right to conduct such further draws 90 business days after the close of the unclaimed monthly
prize draw period. Winners of unclaimed prizes will be notified phone and emailed in writing and have their name and Suburb of residence only published PEB groups Website and Facebook page.
18. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize
winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought. Where the operation of this
Promotion results in, for GST purposes, supplies being made for non-monetary consideration,
entrants agree to follow the Australian Taxation Office's stated view that where the parties are
at arm's length, goods and services exchanged are of equal GST inclusive market values.
19. All entries will be the property of the Promoter. The information entrants provide will be used
by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this Promotion. The Promoter is bound by the National Privacy Principles in the Privacy Act 1988. Entrants can request access