Investing in property isn't just about buying a property, there is so much more to consider.
1. Goals | Have you decided what your investment property strategy is? ie. Do you want to renovate and turn the property around fast or do you want to keep the property for a long-term investment?
2. Structures | Do you know what structures are required to ensure your current expenses will increase by less than $50 a week (or preferably decrease, depending on the current market and property you choose)?
3. Knowledge | Do you have years of property investment knowledge, analysis software and special investment property calculators to ensure the property you purchase will produce the budgeted results?
4. Time | Do you have the time and patience to learn all the ins and outs of how to invest in property?
5. Security | Do you know how to protect your family assets so they are not affected if anything should go wrong with your property investment/s?
There is no need to lean from your mistakes?
A property investment mentor can coach you through the minefield of legislation, tax rules and other hurdles. We know how to save your family money and will continue to improve your position year on year. We are with your for the long-haul, so talk to the people that care.
PEB Invest is a PIPA (Property Investment Professionals of Australia) member.
You can rest assured you are using a company that abides by PIPA's Code of Conduct and are committed to fostering best practice by raised standards and market integrity.
PEB Invest is part of PEB Property Group; a complete financial planning advisory service for Perth families. Offices are located in Inglewood and Willetton, Perth, Western Australia and offer - Financial Planning · Finance Broking · Property Management · Real Estate Sales · Property Investment · Development.