- Up to $100 000 in Government rebates over 10 years
- Positive cash flow investment
- Security of a Government backed scheme
What is the National Rental Affordability Scheme (NRAS)?
The National Rental Affordability Scheme (NRAS) is an Australian Government initiative delivered in partnership with State and Territory Governments to invest in affordable rental housing.
NRAS aims to:
- Stimulate the supply of new affordable rental dwellings
- Reduce rental costs for eligible low to moderate income households by at least 20 per cent below market rates for up to 10 years.
The Australian Government is responsible for administering and implementing NRAS, while the Western Australian Housing Authority administers the State Government’s funding contribution. The properties are privately owned and managed by not-for-profit and non-government organisations. ~ Government of Western Australia Housing Authority website
To learn more about NRAS, read our blog
Why Buy an NRAS Property through PEB Group?
Purchasing a positively geared investment property without a goal or a plan of where the extra cash flow is going to be used, is just wasting an opportunity. If you're not sure how to setup your finances, don't just rely on your accountant, most of the time they can only tell you the rules and regulations, not how to use them to your advantage.
PEB Group can:
- Guide you through the build process
- Set up your finances
- Suggest the best insurances for your situation
- Manage your property once it's ready to be tenanted
There is no easier way to invest!
Information provided on this website is for general purposes only. It is not intended as financial or investment advice and should not be construed or relied on as such. Before making any commitment of a financial nature you should seek advice from a qualified and registered financial or investment adviser. The stated amount of $100,000 and any other amount mentioned on this page is a projected figure only and based on assumptions.