If you’re an investor who rents out your property, it’s important you take the time to gather all your records, expenses and paper work in preparation for doing your tax return.
- Posted Tuesday, August 09, 2016 by PEB Invest
- Investing for Retirement, Property Investment, Taxation
"If you’re thinking of investing in property with another party, selecting the right ownership is essential,” says Rick Collova, director of PEB Group. We find many couples select a “Joint tenants” agreement because they don’t know the difference or they didn’t know there was another option.
- Posted Wednesday, August 03, 2016 by PEB Group
- Property Investment, Property Management, Investing for Retirement, Taxation
It’s one of the most common questions: If I'm going to invest in property, should I buy a new or established property?
- Posted Tuesday, June 07, 2016 by PEB Group
- Investing for Retirement, Property Investment, Financial Planning, Taxation
One of the simplest things you can do to increase your cash flow which can help you pay off your mortgage quickly, is to submit a Tax Variation to the Tax Office.