If you’re an investor who rents out your property, it’s important you take the time to gather all your records, expenses and paper work in preparation for doing your tax return.
- Posted Friday, December 01, 2017 by NEO Financial Solutions
- Financial Planning, Investing for Retirement, Taxation
The 1 July 2017 super reforms have opened up a fantastic new opportunity to build wealth in super and reduce your tax bill at the same time. That is, it’s now easier to claim a tax deduction on your personal super contributions than ever before.
- Posted Tuesday, August 09, 2016 by PEB Invest
- Investing for Retirement, Property Investment, Taxation
"If you’re thinking of investing in property with another party, selecting the right ownership is essential,” says Rick Collova, director of PEB Group. We find many couples select a “Joint tenants” agreement because they don’t know the difference or they didn’t know there was another option.
- Posted Wednesday, August 03, 2016 by PEB Group
- Property Investment, Property Management, Investing for Retirement, Taxation
It’s one of the most common questions: If I'm going to invest in property, should I buy a new or established property?