- Posted Thursday, December 07, 2017 by PEB Group
More couples are now making the decision to down-size to a smaller home, located in a community of like-minded people. The move to these communities are proving to be beneficial to the social wellbeing and mental health of older people.
- Posted Friday, December 01, 2017 by NEO Financial Solutions
- Financial Planning, Investing for Retirement, Taxation
The 1 July 2017 super reforms have opened up a fantastic new opportunity to build wealth in super and reduce your tax bill at the same time. That is, it’s now easier to claim a tax deduction on your personal super contributions than ever before.
- Posted Sunday, November 12, 2017 by PEB Group
We get asked this all the time, and there is no single answer. One thing we can say is that it all depends on your preferred standard of living.
- Posted Thursday, August 31, 2017 by PEB Property Group
- Property Investment, Investing for Retirement
We don’t have a crystal ball, however what we are witnessing here in Perth is a slow down in the property market. By slow, we mean the market is stabilising and we could be amid a real estate plateau. For the investor, this could be an opportune time to consider adding to your portfolio.