- Posted Thursday, September 14, 2017 by PEB Property Group
- Property Management, Property Investment, Renting, Real Estate Sales
The sunshine is out (mostly!) and spring is in the air. The winter blues are almost over and it’s time to declutter, clean, repair and get into the garden. Whether you are thinking about selling or renting your property, now is the time to get your property ready for visitors. We have some handy tips to get your house into order:
Typically, tenants receive their bond money back at the end of the tenancy, once the managing agent has inspected the property to ensure it is in the same condition as at the commencement of the lease (taking into account fair wear and tear).
- Posted Thursday, March 09, 2017 by PEB Real Estate
- Property Investment, Insurance, Property Management
Imagine this… You’re browsing your Facebook news feed and you see a news story with images of a familiar street. You open the story and it turns out a drug lab has been found on the same street as your rental property. Suddenly your phone lights up and your mates have seen the same thing. “Mate, hope it’s not your house…” The questions flood in, and you begin to worry about your investment property.
With the rental vacancy rate in WA well over 5%, some Landlords become hungry and desperate to find that elusive tenant. Unfortunately this desperation leads to poor decisions and a lot of the time, the outcome isn’t pretty.
- Posted Wednesday, August 03, 2016 by PEB Group
- Property Investment, Property Management, Investing for Retirement, Taxation
It’s one of the most common questions: If I'm going to invest in property, should I buy a new or established property?