- Posted Tuesday, October 24, 2017 by PEB Property Group
- Property Investment, Property Management, property maintenance
The Gosnells Police have provided REIWA with some helpful crime prevention tips for owners and property managers of vacant rental properties.
Find out how the Perth metro area performed in September with this quick wrap-up of the local Perth property market. We've got the latest median house and rent price figures, sales and leasing activity updates, plus get the latest monthly stats for Port Hedland in regional WA! For more Perth property market information, head to the WA market page.
- Posted Monday, October 09, 2017 by PEB Property Group
- Property Investment, Renting, Property Management
If you were looking to buy a property for yourself, you’d be counting on certain features to be included right? You’d want security, a certain size backyard, proximity to shops and transport, perhaps you need 2 bathrooms, or how about garage space? This is no different to when a tenant is looking for a property to rent.
- Posted Thursday, September 14, 2017 by PEB Property Group
- Property Management, Property Investment, Renting, Real Estate Sales
The sunshine is out (mostly!) and spring is in the air. The winter blues are almost over and it’s time to declutter, clean, repair and get into the garden. Whether you are thinking about selling or renting your property, now is the time to get your property ready for visitors. We have some handy tips to get your house into order: