Find out how the Perth metro area performed in September with this quick wrap-up of the local Perth property market. We've got the latest median house and rent price figures, sales and leasing activity updates, plus get the latest monthly stats for Port Hedland in regional WA! For more Perth property market information, head to the WA market page.
- Posted Monday, October 09, 2017 by PEB Property Group
- Property Investment, Renting, Property Management
If you were looking to buy a property for yourself, you’d be counting on certain features to be included right? You’d want security, a certain size backyard, proximity to shops and transport, perhaps you need 2 bathrooms, or how about garage space? This is no different to when a tenant is looking for a property to rent.
- Posted Thursday, September 14, 2017 by PEB Property Group
- Property Management, Property Investment, Renting, Real Estate Sales
The sunshine is out (mostly!) and spring is in the air. The winter blues are almost over and it’s time to declutter, clean, repair and get into the garden. Whether you are thinking about selling or renting your property, now is the time to get your property ready for visitors. We have some handy tips to get your house into order:
- Posted Thursday, August 31, 2017 by PEB Property Group
- Property Investment, Investing for Retirement
We don’t have a crystal ball, however what we are witnessing here in Perth is a slow down in the property market. By slow, we mean the market is stabilising and we could be amid a real estate plateau. For the investor, this could be an opportune time to consider adding to your portfolio.