- Posted Thursday, August 31, 2017 by PEB Property Group
- Property Investment, Investing for Retirement
We don’t have a crystal ball, however what we are witnessing here in Perth is a slow down in the property market. By slow, we mean the market is stabilising and we could be amid a real estate plateau. For the investor, this could be an opportune time to consider adding to your portfolio.
- Posted Tuesday, February 14, 2017 by PEB Invest
- Property Investment, Investing for Retirement, Real Estate Sales
Over the last month, Jerry Collova; Director of PEB Group has spoken to quite a few people regarding Western Australia’s current economic climate and the future...
- Posted Friday, October 07, 2016 by PEB Financial Planning
- Financial Planning, Investing for Retirement
It’s not a bold statement to say that today’s society is always on the lookout for instant gratification as we all know it’s true these days. It may be in the form of retail therapy, where you want that big screen TV, don’t have the money but are happy to use a 36 month interest free card.
“There is one key trait that will determine if you will be a successful property investor, and that is your resilience,” according to Rick Collova, Director at PEB Group.